The first North American Journey Man

Read the diary blog of
Chris Koehn

Import to Dietrichs from Rhino3d

Q/A about D-Wall, D-Roof, D-Floor/ Ceiling, D-CAM
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page

Import to Dietrichs from Rhino3d

Post Posted: 21.09.2015 07:34

My wood worker have Dietrichs and I have design in Rhino3d. What file type I need to export for Dietrichs? Rhino can export to .sat, .dwg, .dxf.

Anyway, I sent him .sat file and woodworker said he can't import .sat file and he didn't find import function in Dietrichs?

Please help!

MrDavid
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Re: Import to Dietrichs from Rhino3d

Post Posted: 21.09.2015 07:44

In Dietrich's in module D-CAM the SAT-import is function 1-04-7. If this import-function is not part of the users license, it cannot be used.
In that case the SAT-file can be sended to our support (support@dietrichs.com) with request for free import. We offer that to test the import-function and its result, so that the user can decide wether to buy the module for his license or to purchase the imports as service.

Florian Strauß - Dietrich's AG

3D-CAD/CAM-Software für den Holzbau, Abbund, Holzrahmenbau, Blockbau und Ingenieurholzbau

Florian Strauss

Re: Import to Dietrichs from Rhino3d

Post Posted: 21.09.2015 09:10

Florian Strauss:
In Dietrich's in module D-CAM the SAT-import is function 1-04-7. If this import-function is not part of the users license, it cannot be used.
In that case the SAT-file can be sended to our support (support@dietrichs.com) with request for free import. We offer that to test the import-function and its result, so that the user can decide wether to buy the module for his license or to purchase the imports as service.

Florian, wood worker have license for D-CAM and he import .sat file but nothing happens. It was empty. I sent file .sat to your email to have a look.

MrDavid
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

Reply to topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

Timber Design Modules

Jump to: