Dietrich's Holzbau Software Abbundprogramm Statik

Offers and Requests

Starting for my self - Corewood.

Starting for my self - Corewood.

Posted: 13.12.2018 18:38
Author: Thorvald
Hi.

As the company where I work now, have decided to move the construction department from my city to another city - I have decided not to move with them. So I am going to start working for my self here at home. See attached introduction, that I have made to share until my website is going on air. Very Happy

Re: Starting for my self - Corewood.

Posted: 14.12.2018 13:56
Author: Joachim Neumann Location: Neubiberg
And your new company will work with a current version of our Software? Wink Very Happy

Last edited by Joachim Neumann on 28.01.2019 13:14; edited 1 time in total

Posted: 24.01.2019 12:55
Author: Thorvald
Hahahaha. Yeah - that would be great. But that requires that I earn quite some money, before I get to that point. And I am not quite there yet.... Wink If I am not totally mistaken, it would cost something like 10.000 € - am I about right?

But yes, it is very high on my wish list, because I love the Dietrichs Software. ThumbUp

By the way - my webpage is active now: Corewood

Posted: 20.04.2019 19:15
Author: Влад Location: Киев
Hello. My name Vlad, I'm from Kyiv/Ukraine.I graduated from the master's degree in specialization in the design of houses and structures of varying complexity. At the moment I work already 2 years in Dietrich's Software. I am engaged in designing houses from glued beams and frame houses. I would like to know if there is an opportunity to cooperate
My email: vladcfb @ gmail.com
Sincerely, Vlad Novohatko.