Dietrich's Holzbau Software Abbundprogramm Statik

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Hardware

Transferring Dietrichs to new computer?

Re: Transferring Dietrichs to new computer?

Posted: 30.07.2012 11:16
Author: Joachim Neumann Location: Neubiberg
No that's not the problem. It seems so as if there are missing some things. I still think that it is the setup or a part of it.
Please install the files you are shown in the message above. Each with admin rights.

Posted: 30.07.2012 14:03
Author: Thorvald
Ok - the first problem I run into is that there is no such folder or files: on the CD: CD:\Support\Patches\Farpoint\Farpoint.exe. Not in my copy of the 7.03 CD and not in the 7.03 CD they have in Lithuania. Strange.(?)

Posted: 30.07.2012 15:16
I do not have 7.03 at the moment but a 7.02 and this one contains all those directories. Please download the following file:
file.dietrichs.com/ftp...atches.zip

Posted: 30.07.2012 17:10
Ok thanks. Am I supposed to install all the patches? To install only the farpoint.exe didn't work.

Posted: 31.07.2012 06:44
I would not install all the patches without need. Did you get a new message after installing the farpoint.exe?

Posted: 31.07.2012 10:54
No - I get the same message. It will automatically install in the right place, yes?

Posted: 31.07.2012 11:47
Yes.

Posted: 31.07.2012 12:39
Hmmm - then what to do now? The error message also talk about a file fpFlp30.ocx - what is that file?

Posted: 31.07.2012 13:20
Do you have a virus guard? If yes, then switch it off and start the setup.exe in directory Holzlist again (as admin).

If this does not solve the problem I cannot help you. Please call our support in munich and they will have a look at your computer with teamviewer.

Posted: 31.07.2012 14:49
I have Microsoft Security Essentials. I'll try to switch it off and and try that setup.exe again.

Posted: 31.07.2012 15:08
Ok - I don't know if it means anything, but after installing that again, I rund construction program as administrator and then the database program from the construction program. But the desktop shortcut to the database program is not working. But maybe it doesn't matter. I don't use the database program very often, so I can run it from the construction program. At least it is running now. Smile

Thank you for the help. Smile Now I can install MSE again....

Posted: 31.07.2012 15:46
The problem with the icon on desktop can be solved too. The working directory must be the subdirectory WINDAT and not WINEXE.

Posted: 31.07.2012 18:02
Yeah - I think I understand what you mean. The Dhpzen.exe is in windat directory and the BauDaten.exe is in the winexe directory. So if I move it to the windat directory, it should work? Yes correct, now everything seems to be ok. Thanks for the help! Smile

Posted: 01.08.2012 07:11
No you should NOT move the Baudaten.exe into the directory WINDAT.
You should change the properties of your desktop icon for the project data program. There you will find a working directory. Change this to WINDAT.

Posted: 01.08.2012 11:04
Ok - that also works.