Selezione lingua

Český English Français Deutsch Italiano Polski РУССКИЙ

Optimized List Settings and Template

Q/A about the Project Data Program
RispondiRispondi Pagina Stampabile

Optimized List Settings and Template

Messaggio Inviato: 06.06.2008 20:47

Hello,

I have created an optimized list with the DHP_H Document Template and I have a few questions.

1) The preset columns on this template are grd., width, height, length, pieces and volume.

I would like to change these columns, just as you would with a the timber list settings. However, there doesn't appear to be a List Template for Optimized lists.

I have found the DHP_H Template in the DHP_DOT folder and renamed and saved. It now shows up in my Document Template choices.

I tried pasting a picture in the Template, but it's not coming through on the exported list. In order to customize my template do I need to go into the Macros (and Microsoft Visual Basic)? If so, I'm lost.

2) On the orginal list that I exported with the DHP_H Document Template, in the volume column all the fields show up as "0" (zero). We would like to have a BF calculation on our optimized lists...

Thanks for any help,

Daniel

dandepoe
Intern
Intern

Re: Optimized List Settings and Template

Messaggio Inviato: 09.06.2008 17:32

Hi Dandepoe,

to change the columns of the optimization list is not (yet) possible.

Inserting an image into the document templates is possible, but you have to check which MSOffice Version you use and take care to change the template in the corresponding subdirectory (dhpdot\eng\WW2003, WWXP, WW2007 etc)

At the moment, the optimization is restricted to a calculation of the volume in m³. We already had wishes from several clients to allow ft³, BF etc. and we will try to make that possible in one of the future versions.

Best regards,

Jens

Jens Krause
Hyper-Poster
Hyper-Poster

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
RispondiRispondi Pagina 1 di 1

Lists and Take Offs

Vai a: