Toggle on or off

House type

Q/A about D-Wall, D-Roof, D-Floor/ Ceiling, D-CAM
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page

House type

Post Posted: 13.11.2006 16:01

I have selected a House Type in Dietrichs and now, when I want to define the walls I can see that all the beams, posts, ties etc, are predefined, and I can't modify nothing. I want to know if I can change change the house type after I started the construction, or better, to get rid of it. I want to be like before again](*,) . Please help.

george.ciulei
Vielposter
Vielposter

Re: House type

Post Posted: 13.11.2006 16:43

I think it's better not to use the house types in general - at least until now I have not used it. But maybe it can be useful for some cases.

Thorvald
Tera Poster
Tera Poster

Re: House type

Post Posted: 13.11.2006 17:33

If you open a house type all settings in the dialogboxes are preselected hbut you can change everything.
In the wall I think you just have to change the settings in the dialogbox 5-1. If you enter something in one of the fields this setting is preselected and you cannot change the values in the dialogbox which you finaly use for entering the beams. But if you have all fields empty in the dialogbox 5-1 you are able to enter everything in the dialogbox which you use for entering the beams.

if (ahnung == 0) { read "Tipps & Tricks"; use SEARCH; use Blog; } else { use brain; make post; }

Joachim Neumann

Reply to topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

Timber Design Modules

Jump to: